CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog to find great resources for bilingual teachers....



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Student Information Sheet

Most of us ask parents to fill out a student information sheet. I found this one in PT and asked if I could translate it and post on my blog. I love it because it is two in one. It has student information and parent contact log. Some districts ask at the end of the year to turn in parent contact logs. Well this avoid me the hassle and I don't have to have separate documents. I store mine in a binder and have it on my desk for easy access. Click on the picture to download.

1 comment:

Nicole Smith said...

This is a great idea, I am always searching for the form with their parent's phone number when I need to call and then I forget to write down when it happened! I appreciate your bilingual items - I teach 5th grade bilingual and it is so difficult to find things out there! I am bookmarking your blog!