CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A blog to find great resources for bilingual teachers....



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Verbs

We have been working on verbs this six weeks. I have been using my anchor chart "Victor Verbos" as guide. This week we have been using the irregular verb "ir."I did a foldable as picture below shows. Students were to write a complete sentence inside the flaps. Kids love working with foldables. I also made the anchor chart with "ir". Students used the hand to know different ways of using it. It was a success. Next week we will be doing the verb "hacer". I can't wait to see what else I come up with. Am sorry if the pictures are side ways. I am using my phone and once I get on a computer will fix them. I would love to have feedback and any suggestions are appreciated.



No comments: